Monday 17 March 2014

My Name is Baraka David Ole Maika,I am working with Orkonerei Fm Radio Service at Simanjiro-Manyara as a Radio Presenter and Journalist.

I will be at Arusha this week for three days to attend Radio Training of how to Use ICT's or Social Media in Radio and Practice More Investigative fact-finding Procedures, to produce and develop Journalistic Stories based on Research and Resources through Internet.Our Training is held at Summit Centre-Arusha and the participants are from different Medias(Radios and Newspapers) such as ORS Fm,Tripple A,Sunrise Radio,Radio 5,Loliondo Fm,Arusha Times,Arusha Journalism Train.College(A.J.T.C),Arusha East African Train.Institute(A.E.A.T.I),Inter Press Service,MJ Fm,Habari Maalum College,Tanzania Daima,Mwananchi and Radio Uhuru..

In this Training my Expectation are:
  • To get more skills in how to use Internet in Radio issues and share with my Radio colleagues.
  • To differentiate Investigative Journalist and Investigative Internet Journalist.
  • To share Experience,Skills and Ideas with other Medias.


No comments:

Post a Comment